The Guerrilla Season Book Blog

Join 8th grade American History students at South Valley Jr High in Liberty, Missouri as they read Guerrilla Season by Pat Hughes. For more information contact Eric Langhorst at speakingofhistory@gmail.com

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Week 1 - Question #3 - Who Is Watching?

On the last page of the reading assignment for week 1 - page 76 - Matt senses something. The last night of Chapter 9 reads: "Walking down the lane, he had the unsettling notion that he was being watched."

Who do you think is watching Matt? Please leave your guess and why they would be watching him as a comment to this blog post. Remember to use correct grammar and comment only with either "anonymous" or your first name only.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was Mr. Stone b/c he is worried about Matt since his father died.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was the three guys that came over and ate with Matt and his family.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit I think it is Mr. Stone, too. He isn't sure about Matt's loyalties now and he might have wanted to see if anyone had come with Matt or followed Matt.

Nancy

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get the feeling the person is, or is related to Jesse. He seemed so mad that one time Mr. Stone was at Matt's house, I think now he might be taking some action of some sort. I'm eagarly waiting to see what happens next...
~Sugarpie

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Mr.Stone was watching. I think he was actually in the house when Matt went by to deliver the duck. However, he didn't want to talk to Matt because of his association with Jesse.
~Dhruv the Dominant

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel that the book was really good. I felt that I wouldn't like it but after I read it for a while and got further into the book I felt that I enjoyed it a lot. It was very intence and I just wanted to keep reading it.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it is Mr. Stone as well because he wants to take care of Matt to make sure he does not die or something of that sort.

Jam Master A

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home